There’s really no comparison. Spray Foam Insulation represents a revolutionary advance in insulation technology. It has nearly double the insulation value of traditional fiberglass insulations and even more importantly, it seals air gaps and leaks completely. The results are warmer winters, cooler summers and lower energy bills.
The energy savings alone means that an insulation upgrade with spray foam can quickly pay for itself. It is excellent for new construction where it’s superior air sealing qualities can be used to full advantage. It is also ideal for upgrades and retrofits to older buildings, since it can be installed directly into existing walls and ceilings.
TIGER FOAM™ CLOSED CELL SPRAY FOAM HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST R-VALUES IN THE INDUSTRY.
Insulation Type (rollover for more info)
Closed Cell Spray Foam Insulation provides double the insulating value (R-value) per inch vs. traditional fiberglass and nearly 50% more than even it’s closest competitor.
Here are just a few of the additional advantages Spray Foam Insulation has to offer:
- Excellent Air Barrier – Air Leaks cost you a bundle. Even adding just 1 inch of Tiger Foam can seal out air leaks far better than other types of insulation.
- Moisture Resistant – Unlike cellulose, or fiberglass insulation, Tiger Foam’s closed cell insulation is practically waterproof, protecting and sealing wherever it is installed.
- Simple to Apply – Every Tiger Foam™ kit comes complete and ready to apply. They are designed for easy use and you get the results you expect from the very first time you spray. Simple instructions, toll free support, and how to videos will have you installing like a pro in no time.
- Extremely High R Value – Every 1 inch of cured foam has an R value of 7.0
- Pest & Mold Resistant – Tiger Foam cannot hold moisture, which give it excellent mold resistance. Tiger Foam has been engineered so insects, rodents, and other pests will disregard it as a food or nesting source.
- Does Not – contain CFC’s, VOC’s, PENTA-BDE’s, or Formaldehyde.