Why Tiger Foam?
- Air Barrier – Leaks cost you a bundle. Even adding just 1 inch of Tiger Foam can seal out air leaks.
- Vapor Retarder – Unlike open cell spray, cellulose, or fiberglass insulation, Tiger Foam’s closed cell insulation is practically waterproof.
- Simple – Tiger Foam kits are designed for easy used, you get the results you expect from the very first time you spray. Simple instructions, toll free support, videos, and 100% guaranteed against defect.
- Extremely High R Value – Every 1 inch of cured foam give you an R value of 7.0
- Does Not – contain CFC’s, VOC’s, PENTA-BDE’s, or Formaldehyde.
- Quick & Easy – Just spray it on and Tiger Foam rises roughly to 1 inch of thickness.
- Pest & Mold Resistant – Tiger Foam cannot hold moisture, which makes it mold resistant. Tiger Foam has been engineered so insects, rodents, and other pests will disregard it as a food source.